“Working with Sam on the Rebel Entrepreneur podcast has been a pleasure. She has organized, arranged and, most importantly, made things happen for the show. I feel lucky to have had her helping make Season 1 and future seasons as good as it can be.”
Embrace Your Role As Host
As a visionary, you may want to make your voice heard and disseminate ideas via a podcast — but the process and amplification of those ideas may not be your thing.
There is so much behind-the-scenes work that goes into running a podcast, and as one host, you can’t do it all on your own.
If you find yourself overwhelmed or short on time, that’s where Sam comes in as your showrunner to coordinate every detail.
Whether your podcast runs weekly or batched into seasons, your show will run smoothly and efficiently with Sam behind the wheel.
Some of our offerings:
- Coordinating the podcast launch to-do list and amplification with team members and contractors
- Creating landing pages on your site
- Writing episode titles, descriptions, and shownotes
- Scheduling shownotes on your blog
- Creating opt-in forms and autoresponder sequences
- Formatting and scheduling newsletters
- Scheduling social media posts
- Setting goals in Crazy Egg and Google Analytics
- Identifying affiliate and ad opportunities
- Communicating with guests
- Outreach for appearances on other podcasts, blogs, media outlets, and online/live events