Content Creation Services
A hybrid approach to crafting comprehensive content with ease.
Custom SEO-powered ‘Google approved’ outlines for your articles delivered right to your inbox every month.
It’s like a super nerdy version of Mad Libs where you fill in the blanks of the outline and pay attention to the SEO guides & prompts.
Let's Get Right To The Point
If you want your blog posts and articles to start speaking with Google about getting on page one, then you need to use the latest SEO tools and optimize the entire piece – from H1 to your CTA.
Because, when it comes to your content ranking, it’s not just about your great ideas. It’s about how you’re structuring that idea to say to Google, ‘I AM NUMBER ONE!’.
Tell me if this is you:
You’re A Finance or Real Estate Brand, but you just feel like:
- You don’t have a solid foundation to catapult from when it comes to writing your posts
- You’re wasting your time writing since no one sees the post
- You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars a month on premium SEO tools like Ahrefs, SurferSEO, and Frase to get that perfectly SEO optimized content published
- You are treading water with all the latest SEO best practices
We see you.
That is why we made Content Briefs, for those who:
- Have an idea of what the topics should be but want a template as a solid framework for implementing SEO
- Want to feel confident writing their content with an optimized structure and everything they need to dive right in
- Are ready to utilize what the premium SEO tools have to offer without the subscription
- Yearn for their ideas to finally be bringing in traffic and leads
The Content Briefs
Get succinct SEO-powered outlines & expert editorial guidance for your blog or content campaign delivered to your inbox and remove hours of time spent researching, crafting, ideating, and guessing.
Here's What You Will Get
Each content brief includes the following:
- Full optimized outline with headers, suggested word count, and meta-description
- Competitor analysis with links for your reference while writing
- Long-tail/secondary and related keywords
- SurferSEO content editor so you or your writer knows exactly how to handle on-page optimization
- Content marketing best practices to implement for quality content
- A deep dive into your goals, branding, messaging, and competitors to ensure we understand it as well as you do
- 3-month minimum commitment (because ranking still takes some time!)
Want to see our work in action?
Sneak a peak below
You might be wondering
How The Content Briefs Work
We’ll walk you through the gist of it, and if you have any further questions tap that contact page link in our menu and we will get right back to you.
After we sign a contract and onboard your company, you’ll receive a form to fill out so we can learn more about the nitty gritty of your business and content goals. You’ll also receive a second form to let us know which keywords you’d like to create content briefs for that month. It is important that we see right where your content sits in order to optimize your next batch of articles for Google.
Once we have our direction, we can begin to complete SEO research, competitive analysis, and assemble complete outlines from H1 to your meta description. The execution phase is where all the SEO juices start to flow and your content gains the power to become visible.
We truly believe that your success is our success. You’ll receive an email with a link to your content brief as each one becomes available. Upon delivery, we want to ensure you and/or your team of writers understand exactly how to use the provided briefs which is why we record a video tutorial and a robust roadmap of SEO best practices.
If the idea of your content strategized, optimized, and delivered to you with the confidence that it's ready to be seen by Google has you even a little excited, let’s talk a bit more.
Would you rather have us do it for you?
We get it. Your time is valuable and if you also don’t feel like writing the SEO-powered content, then pop on over to our Content Creation page to check out the complete packages so your fingers are only on the keyboard to say “Thanks! All set!”
I'll be brief (pun intended)
The way to write content confidently knowing you aren’t wasting time or money:
Our Content Brief Packages
4 outlines per month
Investment: $300 monthly
8 outlines per month
Investment: $550 monthly
12 outlines per month
Investment: $700 monthly
Whose Success Was Anything But Brief
Mike Futia from Credit Takeoff
Meet The Founders
Sam & John
Consider us your visibility specialists
If this were LinkedIn, we would tell you that
- Bachelors of Science in Finance and an MBA
- Experience at Vanguard, including passing Series 7 & 63 licensing exams
& John has:
- Software Engineering Education
- 15+ years of experience building websites and experience in the financial services industry
But Our REAL Resume Lies in What We Built Toegther
We’ve scaled our finance blog, How To FIRE, to over 75,000 page views per month with over 20,000 social media followers & email subscribers. In August 2020, Mediavine could not help but notice us, and we added them to the ways our site provided us with recurring revenue.
Having proven our skills, we then turned our expertise into brand work with:
Our clients continue to be...
- Credit Unions
- Alternative Lenders
- Subprime Lenders
- Payday Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- B2B Lenders
- Asset Management Firms
- Personal Insurance Providers
- Business Insurance Providers
- Credit Card Companies
- Credit Repair Companies
- Real Estate Investors
- Real Estate Brokers
- Investment Bankers
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Management Companies
- Real Estate Crowdfunding
- REIT Providers
- Investing Platforms and Apps
- Financial Planners (CFPs)
- Financial Advisors
- CPAs , Accountants, Tax Preparers, & Tax Strategists
- Virtual CFOs
- Financial Coaches
- Financial Educators
- Financial Speakers
- Finance Authors
- Money Experts
- Financial Blogs, Podcasters, & YouTubers
We know about content that converts. Even more importantly, we know the strategies and structures required for your content to rank in Google.
Frequently asked questions
A: We accept 1 round of feedback and revisions but think you’ll be mindblown the first time around.
A: Yes! We make a video tutorial and guide for this very reason. We want this to be EASY for you, removing the technical SEO strategy from your plate and giving you a structure for all of your ideas and expertise.
A: We hear this all the time, and we felt it ourselves when we first started blogging (over 4 years ago now- eep!). But the reality is, people have not stopped searching and Google has not stopped scraping for the best content – so we are pretty darn optimistic that you can rank if using the right tools. That said, send us a message and we can chat more so you feel completely confident. Start by filling out our form and we will get back to you ASAP!
A: We don’t offer any guarantees around traffic, rankings, or revenue. But, we DO guarantee that you are getting the most up to date SEO methods in the industry that have been proven to foster results.